Saturday, March 19, 2011

There will be a BIG moon in the sky tonight.

Extreme Super Moon To Cause Chaos

I can do without the chaos but I am hoping the moon will inspire me to write something beautiful tonight.

In the past, I've writen a few poems mentioning the moon in it. I share with you one of my favorites entitled Tomorrow

Tomorrow
I

Venus aligned with Jupiter
The condition of the dark night
A mixture of labdanum and myrrh
Consumes the lark hike
Our planet, grandiose and insisting
Sits on time's couch and grins
loneliness not worth resisting
If such a thing happens
An amazing occurrence now
once in lifetime soon
The calf shown on the cow
As it jumped over the moon

II

I have been on this planet for a long long time
something about a June moon is so lovely to fondle
this destination can be wonderful and kind
I am wicked and wild, but still fragile
Sex on this planet is an expression jubilee
it is a period at the end of an exotic sentence
the journey is long and lonely
transgressions of a statutory offense
This planet's sun is a moon discussed
My faith is in the minstrel show
I am keeping my eyes focused
when you love me tomorrow

© 2003

No comments: