Tuesday, March 15, 2011




 Forget It logo


Find Yourself logo
Update: The story behind the above is that in a dream, I saw this woman saying "Find yourself or forget it". She was kinda out of focus, like it would look if you were in between channels on tv. I'm not 100% sure what she was talking about but I assume she was talking about me, lol. I drew a crude sketch of a woman (I'm not that great at faces) and the words. I'm still working on the face and how I can use what she said in a design or something else.

Meanwhile, here are some other items from Spreadshirt Marketplace.
I have put some of my artwork on t-shirts and buttons there.

Forget It t-shirt.
"Forget It" on the front, "Forgotten" on the back

Junior's Ringer T-Shirt - Junior's Tees Forget It


Children's tshirt
Parrot

Children's T-Shirt - Kids' Shirts Parrot



Forget It Button

Small Buttons - Buttons Forget It Button

1 comment:

TaRaysha (TPC) said...

what's the story behind this?