Thursday, October 28, 2010

I just LOVE the books and most of the versions of The Little Prince. Last night I watched The Little Prince on the Ovation channel. I had almost forgot that years ago when I first saw Moonwalker, some of the concept of it, like Michael catching a ride on the comet/shooting star, reminded me of the story of the Little Prince. But the dancing too, namely of the great Bob Fosse, the dude who plays the snake, reminds me of Michael. Or rather visa versa since Fosse was first. See the YT vid below. I just love it! Check out the spats and the hat. There's a hip movement and a finger twirl in there too.



I ALWAYS felt that Michael was a fan of the Little Prince stories. MJ of course took what he learned to another level. He did say, "The greatest education in the world is watching the masters at work."

No comments: