Sunday, September 05, 2010

The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

You know there are no such things as coincidences, right?

Last night I wrote a poem about the pen being mightier than the sword. I feel asleep on the couch with Boomerang on. When I woke up still groggy, the Pink Pather show was on with a short about the aardvark building an ark to get the ant. The next cartoon was a Pink Panther cartoon about the Pink Panther fighting an evil villain in a comic book with what else... his pen! I don't know how he got in the comic book, sorry I think I was dozing in and out during the first of it. But I was awake to fully see the end of the short cartoon. To get out the comic book, the Pink Panther sliced up the villain with his pen like a sword! hahaha!

So I always like to think there is some kind of lesson to be learned when things like this happen. What is the lesson? Heck I don't know! Maybe something like I should never lose my pen? Yeah, that sounds like a good one.

No comments: