Saturday, September 18, 2010

I got up this morning feeling a little sad, thinking about all this mess of how AEG contributed to Michael's death... and how Sony might have contributed to Michael's death... and how Murray just let him die like that... and how MJ himself even contributed... and it came to me that all this stuff really doesn't matter except to us here in the physical world cause on this earth somebody has to pay, somebody has to be blamed. I know God just removed him from all this... from all the pain and all the stress. It was never meant for him to even perform this concert. I mean think about it... This is It. Who names their final show This Is It? Even if this is their final show, what artist would name it This is it? He even looked into doing some Vegas and doing some movies, so this wasn't really IT. I know he was probably thinking or so he thought he was thinking... this will be the last show or 'tour' type show I will do and it WAS but not like he thought it would be. But God knew and he put it in his mind for him to name it that. And think of the name This Is It. It almost reminds me of when Jesus said "It is finished" after he was beat up and then crucified on the cross. And according to the Bible, what was Jesus sent here to do? The short version is... to save the world. MJ was beat up and crucified in this life. And all he wanted to do was bring us LOVE and make us aware through his craft. I was reading some of his Ebony interview yesterday and when they asked him about how does he communicate his compansion and his message to the world he said, " I try to write, put it in a song. Put it in a dance. Put it in my art to teach the world. If politicians can't do it, I want to do it. We have to do it. Artist, put it in paintings. Poets, put it in poems, novels. That's what we have to do. And I think it's important to save the world." Sounds similar to his chorus on We've Already Had Enough, doesn't it? MJ really wanted to save the world.

I get a tad bit uncomfortable and I'm not comparing MJ and Jesus like they are equal, cause I don't even believe that but every time I think about all the shit MJ went thru, God keeps turning my mind toward things that happened to Jesus and I can't help it. MJ said, "...I'm not calling myself Jesus because I would never even look at myself on the same level, but I'm comparing it (his pressures and stress) to Jesus because what God gave to him was for a reason..."

No comments: