Monday, May 10, 2010

Dear Lena, rest in peace.

Lena Horne, what can I say about her?

I LOVE her! She was such a classy beautiful woman. I just love that she refused to pass as a white woman or play a maid in a movie. Those two things would of been so easy for her to do. She didn't take the easy road. And boy can she sing! Singing... acting... dancing... YES, she was a triple threat! Her death is a very sad occasion indeed however she did live to 92. I never am as sad when a person lives that long. They have lived such a full life. Two or even three lifetimes. It's such a blessing to have such a long life. And look at all the accomplishments we can look over that this marvelous woman did. I just love her.

RIP Lena!

As you know, I'm a big fan of Michael Jackson. What if MJ met Lena at the gate and welcomed her to her next assignment! They are probably entertaining the heavenly hosts together. What a concert!

No comments: