Thursday, February 25, 2010

A Song In My Heart!

Today has been a great day so far. I finally wrote down some notes of this movie that's been going on in my head for the past couple of days. I'm going to see if I can work it into something else I am writing. I was excited because in the midst of writing, a song pushed it's way to the forefront of my mind. I just went to a new page and started writing down the words. I love when that happens! damn I wish I knew how to write down the melody in my head. Here's a couple of the verses of the song I entitled Some How :

When I believe it
I can receive it
And I take my eyes toward the sky
No one can stop me
Your love won’t drop me
And in my heart I know the reason why

You are the one that sets my life on fire
You are the one that gives me that intense desire
You are the one I’ve always dreamed of
You are the perfect fit, a hand to glove.

whatcha think? more to come...

No comments: